- You Will Learn
The purpose of interpersonal communication is to facilitate a primary function of interacting with others or to cause some kind of action. As officers gain experience in security work, they will hone their ability to interpret simultaneous nonverbal and verbal communication. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Elements of effective interpersonal communications
- Community expectations and officer response
- Evaluating feedback from others
- Unprofessional behaviors to avoid
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.