Security Guard Employment Eligibility
Basic Selection Criteria
- Must be 21 years of age
- Outstanding Moral Character
- Florida Class D Security Officer License (Unarmed positions)
- Florida Class G Statewide Firearms License (Armed Positions)
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- Be in good physical condition
- High School Graduate or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Valid Driver's License
- Verifiable Employment History
- Satisfactory driving history
- Be able to pass a criminal background check (No disqualifying felonies or misdemeanors)
- Be able to pass an initial and ongoing drug test
- If prior military, have an Honorable or General Military Discharge (Copy of DD214 required)
If you think you meet these requirements and would like more information, please complete the job application and forward your resume.
The Securus Group Hiring Process
The Securus Group strives to find the finest security officers available. Our clients want, and deserve, a well-trained security officer. We are committed to the advancement of the security industry as a whole and do not hire people just to fill work assignments. Please keep that in mind before applying. The Securus Group complies with all Federal and State hiring and employment regulations and laws. The screening process includes an employment application, personal interviews, background and criminal history checks. We seek experienced personnel with spotless performance records, hiring only the best qualified applicants.
Affirmative Action at The Securus Group The Securus Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.