Fundamentals of Personal Security
- You Will Learn
Fundamentals of Personal Security is a thorough overview of the skills and responsibilities required of security staff. Various aspects of the job are addressed in detail, including basic patrol procedures, legal considerations, use of force, communication and report-writing skills, basic first aid, and more. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Skills and Responsibilities required of security staff
- Fundamentals of personal security
- Various issues faced by Security Officers
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.