- You Will Learn
Observation is accurately noticing what is presented to the four senses (which is the basis for good observation skills) by keeping in view, noticing, or giving attention to persons, things, or circumstances. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Moral principles guiding human behavior
- Understanding right and wrong in a workplace
- Concepts of professional conduct
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.