- You Will Learn
This course provides an overview of Access Control systems, including the concepts behind access control and the various methods of control. It will give the user insight into the varying styles and levels of access control to include physical systems and technology-based systems. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- The three levels of access control
- Access Control concepts
- Various styles of access control including electronic systems
- Access levels
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.