Chapter 493 | Florida Statutes
- You Will Learn
This course is designed to educate the security officer in regard to all of the statutes that govern licensed and unlicensed persons and businesses engaged in the private security field. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Basic understanding of Chapter 493 of Florida Statutes
- Basic understanding of Chapter 5N-1 Florida Administrative Code
- Various styles of punishments included in the Criminal Justice System
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.