Special Problems for Security Officers
- You Will Learn
This course focuses on the requirements regarding effective interactions with persons with disabilities. A security officer must understand the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Disability awareness of individuals
- How to handle juveniles, and the elderly with disabilities
- Crisis intervention
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.