- You Will Learn
This course provides a solid foundation in report writing skills for beginning security officers. This course will also help the veteran officer hone writing skills after being in the industry for some time. Participants are given the tools to write better incident / information reports, internal communication reports and daily activity reports. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Develop writing skills to convey a credible message
- Compose clear and concise reports
- Consider your audience
- Develop good writing mechanics
- Enhance credibility by writing a factual report
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.