- You Will Learn
This course provides security officers with the knowledge to clearly understand best practices for obtaining information from witnesses and extracting confessions from suspects. This course is a very broad overview of interviewing techniques for security officers actively working in the industry. This course will also help the veteran officer hone interviewing skills after being in the industry for some time. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Establish an Overview of Interviewing
- Prepare for an interview with a witness, suspect and victim
- Conduct an interview in the proper order
- Identify witnesses, suspects and victims
- Detect common signs of deception
- Develop basic interview techniques
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.