Crime & Accident Scene Protection
- You Will Learn
The single most significant part of the initial stage of a criminal investigation is processing the crime scene. This course covers all steps an officer must go through when encountering a crime scene in order to protect all parties and preserve evidence. **This course does not provide training for the 40-hour Class D Security course and does not count towards that goal.
- Conduct a warrantless legal search
- Identify types of evidence
- Develop search patterns of a crime scene
1. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
2. How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
3. Is there a Certificate of Completion issued?
Yes! Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your Certificate of Completion! For an additional $10, you can receive a hard copy in the mail.